Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Baby update






I had a doctor's appointment today. Dr. Crowe said the baby's heartbeat sounded beautiful. I now start going once a week. I have an appointment again next Tuesday. Matthew came with me and we went over to the hospital to see where we would be parking and everything. It looked to be very nice. Not as nice as Willow Creek in Springdale but oh well :) We told the doctor about my labor with Vail and she gave us some good advice on when to come in to the hospital and what not. She also suggested maybe being induced. I said no to that for right now, but I am sure Matthew and I will give some serious thought to it. I got a bit freaked out talking to the doctor. She was telling us how it hasn't been that long since my body went through all this so it probably hasn't forgotten how to do it and it should be pretty quick. Who really knows right?!!! I think I am a little bit more scared now. Anyhooo.... for those of you who don't know Vail has slept in her big girl bed for naps the past two days. Going pretty good so far. It is an adventure to her. We went to a hockey game and to this great park on Saturday. Those are also some of the pictures. Other than that not much is going on here. Matthew has a retreat with some more of the team leaders at Lampo in a week. I will be home by myself for two nights. Don't worry we have Jed. Happy Valentine's day to all.

love
Jen

1 comment:

Jammie said...

I can't wait to see the new little addition to the Ensor family. I hope that it goes fast!