Monday, July 30, 2007

Boyfriend

Here are some pics from my great weekend with Ken. He said he Tulsa was surprisingly interesting :) I will try not to make you all too nauseous.
This one is from last weekend at Ken's birthday party...we played lasertag, ate sushi (yes...ken got me to try sushi and i actually kinda liked it :) Then we got cheesecake factory cheesecake, thus Ken's messy face




Notice the awesome necklace in this one...it was a pretty substantial deposit into the lovebank cha-ching








I like a man who can take awesome pictures















here is a cheezey picture of the cheesecake we made...ken is responsible for the heart i might add

















ken loves smoothies so we decided to make our own...we hunted all over tulsa for a special ingredient called Acai....we finally found it...very yummy and healthy

3 comments:

Jammie said...

Hey Ken, put a leash on that tongue action! Papa Jace

Ensor said...

for real...I just threw up in my mouth.

Micah Ensor said...

Those are some great photos, looks like you had a great time. But yes the Gene Simmons action has got to go.