Saturday, August 25, 2007

"BREAKING" NEWS

Katy is currently getting her first tooth! She was chewing on my finger and I could feel her bottom left tooth breaking through the gum. I can not believe this. Vail got her first tooth when she was 7 months old. I looked in little Katy's mouth and I could see the top of her tooth and I thought what is going on here? You aren't supposed to have teeth yet. I know you want to see a picture but let's be realistic here. You probably won't get a picture of this tooth until she is one year old. We all know how hard it is to take pictures of your baby's teeth. Where is the time going?
ONE WEEK UNTIL WE ARE STAYING AT CASA DEL CALI!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

katy looks just like my favorite cabbage patch doll!

The Allens said...

Crazy, Matt looks just like my favorite cabbage patch doll, too, wait...

Tim

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I love the sister shot. PRECIOUS!!!