Monday, December 17, 2007

Making Cookies


Jace and I made cookies together Sunday night. He had heard that the number one Christmas memory was making cookies so he found a recipe on the internet and had grandma buy the ingredients. The cookie dough had cottage cheese in it. There was no sugar in the dough so you really didn't want to lick the bowl. The cookies had a pineapple filling. It was pineapple mixed with cornstarch and cooked. Well, it wouldn't thicken so I kept putting cornstarch in it. I told Jace that I didn't know why it wouldn't thicken. He looked at the package and I had been putting powdered sugar in it instead of cornstarch. We still used it. I bet those cookies were sweet. I took some to school and they were gone by lunch time. I didn't see any in the trash. Jace took some to Cemex too.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

I am laughing so hard right now. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall. Did you actually look in the trash? How is world of warcraft?:)

Anonymous said...

wow. those sound interesting. you two are so cute!

Unknown said...

I am dying of laughter right now. That seriously is such an awesome story. So wait a minute...you mean to tell me neither of you tried one to see if it was good before giving them out to people?