Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lonestar Weekend

Saturday night Jace and I took Nell and Rex Hartgraves to the track to see Lonestar. We had box seats. I recognized four songs that they sang. Nell and Rex were troopers. They would not have gone by themselves but because Jace asked them they went. We had a good time.

July 3 Jace and I went to the Inn of the Mountain Gods to see their fireworks. There were so many people there that we had to park a half mile from the Inn and walk up the mountain. I was amazed at how many people were there. The show was good. We had a good weekend!

1 comment:

Micah Ensor said...

Sounds like fun!

Did the Indians get it wrong and shoot off fireworks on July 3rd. Dahh guess da Indian club got the dates all maxed up.... I guess the frybread getherin of da nations couldn't be pushed back a day.